Dhruv Bhutani / Android Authority
- Specs for a cellphone that might land because the Motorola Edge 30 Extremely simply leaked.
- The cellphone appears like a premium flagship, full with a Snapdragon 898.
- The rear digital camera system, although, seems to lack a telephoto lens.
Though Motorola is without doubt one of the largest smartphone makers on the planet, it doesn’t do too effectively within the premium flagship market. Most of its telephones are mid-rangers and price range gadgets. That’s simply the area of interest Motorola has carved out for itself.
Nonetheless, that standing doesn’t cease the corporate from attempting. Living proof, as we speak some specs leaked for a brand new Motorola cellphone that will seem like the Motorola Edge 30 Extremely (or probably the Motorola Edge X in China). If the specs find yourself being legit, it might be a premium flagship mannequin, full with a top-of-the-line processor.
Motorola Edge 30 Extremely leaked specs
These specs are leaked, so don’t take them as particular. Right here they’re:
- Processor: Snapdragon “SM8450” (seemingly SD888 follow-up)
- Show: 6.67-inch OLED with 144Hz refresh charge and Full HD+ decision
- Rear cameras: 50MP broad, 50MP ultra-wide, and 2MP depth
- Entrance digital camera: 60MP
- RAM: 8 or 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128 or 256GB non-expandable UFS 3.1
- Energy: 5,000mAh battery with 68W wired charging and no wi-fi charging
- Sturdiness: IP52 ranking
- Working system: Android 12 out of the field
Essentially the most notable specs listed below are the 60MP selfie digital camera and the 68W wired charging. That selfie digital camera would have one of many highest megapixel counts of any in the marketplace, and the wired charging velocity would greatest all different Motorola telephones in addition to main flagships from Google, Samsung, and Apple.
Nonetheless, the reported lack of a telephoto lens and the IP52 ranking means you wouldn’t get a top-of-the-line machine from the Motorola Edge 30 Extremely. The Full HD+ decision would additionally lag behind most premium flagships on this class as would the shortage of wi-fi charging.
We’ll want to attend and see how this leak develops. It’s doable Motorola might launch this cellphone earlier than the top of 2021.