Andy Walker / Android Authority
There are some issues you must know easy methods to do on a smartphone. Sending a textual content, inserting a name, or downloading an app are important abilities, however taking a screenshot is arguably up there too. Should you personal a Vivo smartphone, there are a number of methods to take screenshots.
Whether or not you personal an X70 collection flagship or one of many firm’s price range choices, there are a number of methods to take screenshots on a Vivo smartphone. On this explainer, we’ll element all of them.
Tips on how to take screenshots on Vivo smartphones
1: Use your cellphone’s buttons
It’s the usual Android screenshot methodology that works throughout all Android telephones. It’s additionally the quickest and arguably best solution to snag a screenshot of the content material displayed in your display screen.
- Briefly maintain down the energy and quantity down keys concurrently.
- As soon as the display screen flashes, let go of each buttons. Your screenshot is now saved.
- Tapping on the screenshot preview within the backside left-hand nook of the show will open up extra choices, too.
2: Use S-capture
Vivo’s Funtouch OS makes use of a number of finger gestures to perform primary duties. Should you can’t fairly grip the cellphone’s facet buttons to snag a screenshot, right here’s how you should utilize your fingers to take screenshots on a Vivo system:
- Verify if S-capture is activated. Navigate to Settings > Shortcuts & accessibility > S-capture. Toggle on Slide down with three fingers to take a screenshot.
- Navigate to the content material you want to seize. Use three fingers to swipe down on the show to take a screenshot
3: Use Straightforward Contact
Andy Walker / Android Authority
Vivo’s Straightforward Contact function provides a floating shortcut menu to the Funtouch OS UI that may be accessed from any display screen. When you can add customized shortcuts to this menu, you may as well use it to seize screenshots.
- Allow Straightforward Contact by heading to Settings > Shortcuts & accessibility > Straightforward Contact.
- As soon as activated, now you can faucet the floating shortcut and choose Screenshots to seize the content material on the show.
- Lastly, you may as well use a fast faucet or swipe gesture on the Straightforward Contact shortcut to seize a screenshot.
- Head again to Settings > Shortcuts & accessibility > Straightforward Contact and scroll right down to the Operate Settings header.
- Right here you may assign screenshots to activate via a particular faucet/gesture. Our favourite is Double faucet.
4: Take a scrolling screenshot
Vivo telephones enable customers to seize full-page scrolling screenshots, too. The corporate calls these lengthy screenshots, they usually’re extremely simple to do.
- Take a screenshot utilizing one of many two strategies above.
- A button will seem within the bottom-left nook of the display screen labeled Lengthy screenshot. Faucet it.
- Now you can scroll to increase the screenshot or crop it to your liking. The cellphone will notify you when you’ve reached the underside of the web page.
- Hit Save when you’re glad.
5: Use Google Assistant
Lastly, you may as well use Google Assistant to take screenshots on a Vivo smartphone. This methodology is ideal if you wish to take a screenshot when you may’t bodily attain your cellphone. To do that:
- Discover the content material you want to seize.
- Activate Assistant by saying, Hey Google.
- Lastly, say Take a screenshot.
That’s it. You now know easy methods to take screenshots on a Vivo smartphone. If in case you have any questions or have an extra methodology, you’ll want to drop a remark beneath.